Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shinomori Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:12 pm

Excuse me while I retire from this rp, no offense, but it is getting a little to odd for me and such so enjoy you three)
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Angel was sitting on the edge of the pool waitting for aoshu to give her food and smiled at Misao. "I'm happy for you Miss Misao," She said.
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm

A few hours later, Aoshi came from the room with the certain smile to his lips, the twins were healthy and very lively like Aoshi what he wanted. "Ladies and gentlemen, and father, I'm now a proud father of a boy and girl," Aoshi said going to share some food with Angel after Misao gave him premission to, Hiro was happy to have two grandkids. "I'm very proud of you Aoshi," Hiro said before he dove into the pool once more, Misao was resting with the babies, which were named Hannya and Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:23 pm

Angel begin to eat smiling being happy for Aoshi knowing she will be happy too one day.

I love you
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 pm

he walked up to his father.
been a wile old friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

Hiro stop and looked at this man for awhile holding a wine class of blood wine, he didn't remember this man one bit, his other friends he'd remember clearly. "I'm sorry if I don't remember, I have been extremely busy lately with my businesses," he said before talking a sip of the blood wine, now, he was celebrating the birth of his grandkids and his son becoming a father. Aoshi sat with his feet in the pool sharing a double chocolate blood browine with Angel, he was glad to have two little ones and Misao.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:11 pm

he loughed*so his memory did get erased by soul society. he said to him self walking away
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Angel smiled eatting the brownie with Aoshi giggling.
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Hiro stoped the man by grabbing his arm and using the speed of a vampire, he clearly had never stepped foot in Soul Socity, he was a vampire. "Look, I have never stepped foot in Soul Socity, I can't because I'm a vampire," he looks to his son and Angel, "I have been here raising my family and now my grandchildern, I have businesses that I started so my children have what they will need." Aoshi was busy flirting with Angel and chuckling eating the double chocolate blood brownie, he was having a good time with Angel.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Angel giggles kissing Aoshi on her ear smiling. "Yummy Browie!" She said...
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm

who said in was in soul society, do u rember a demon u saved and geve a palce to heal his wounds in the past do you?
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 am

"I remember a lot of my friends pulling my butt out of the fire, many injuries while escaping, I don't remember much after that," he takes the man inside so they could talk to let Aoshi and Angel have the time to themselves, a smirk curls to Aoshi's lips. "I thought you'd enjoy that, Angel," he kisses her ear gently.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm

not saveing u, saveing me around 50 to 100 years ago
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Angel smiled purring. "Yeah. Now what?" She said asking.
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 am

Hiro's icy eyes shine for awhile, all he could remember was raising his family during that time. "100 years ago, I was raising my and going on dangerous infiltration missions for the Oniwabanshu, I remember that much because one of my eldest sons assumed the rank of Okashira of the Oniwabanshu," he lookes out window to watch Aoshi with Angel, it reminded Hiro how he was when met his second wife.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:15 pm

then u must have had a bad memory , sorry to bother u sir.
he bowed some nad walked out the front door his face still hidden
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm

"No, I don't have a bad memory, i was trying to forget the night that I nearly got killed by the group of ninjas I was infiltrating," Hiro said still looking out the window, "I didn't want my eldest kids having to take care of their younger siblings by themselves, so I didn't say anything." Aoshi was laughing and swimming with Angel, Hiro had made it clear that the maids were free to do what they want, include flirt with one of the sons. "So what do you think of my father's mansion?" Aoshi was kissing on Angel's ear with Misao nursing the twins, Hiro looked at the man that was just leaving.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm

he walked out and thought*indeed i was with u at that time of earth, but i forgotten on what has happend but u and me in there, wehat ever*
He walked down thhe road to a hot sping in the woods
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 pm

"You don't remember that infiltration mission? I tried to call for you three times to come and bring me to safty and you never answered until I passed out and nearly died," Hiro goes back out the pool to try to relax with Aoshi and Angel and their guests.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 pm

he dident hear him and sat in the sana in his boxers and had his cloths and kentanas behind him as he relaxed in his own way, his demon aura being let out
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 pm

Both Aoshi and Hiro stood up hearing the sound of crossbows, the instict that the Shinomori men had was to protect the guests. 'We're in danger, vampire hunters,' Aoshi thought as he went to get his kodachi, right when he was injured by a silver tiped arrow bolt. "AOSHI!!" Hiro ran over to his eldest son to bring him to safety, he didn't want lose Aoshi.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:16 pm

He heard and secned somethimgn geting dresed and ran twordes the commoation
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Angel let her eyes go wide than ran to Aoshi's side calling his name and catching him in her arms. "AOSHI!!! Aoshi don't give up please don't.." She cried out holding him to whispered in his ear, "I love you Aoshi..."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:14 pm

I have a curious question that is bugging me, why is it that your chara has two girls, just being curious. I know vampires are famous for being lover boys, but still jsut being curious.)
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 am

(i'll tell you in PM)

Aoshi was laying by the pool as Hiro was sitting by his son, he had pulled out the bolt that was used and applied a paste to to the wound. 'The next thing is to get Aoshi inside and that's no easy thing,' Hiro thought as the paste started to work drawing out the silver, it was making Aoshi scream in pain as the process went on, making Angel worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shinomori Mansion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next