Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Shinomori Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

The Shinomori Mansion Empty
PostSubject: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:26 pm

On the outskirts of the city lie a very large mansion, and that mansion was the home of the influnital family of the Shinomori. The eldest son of the Elder Shinomori was outside working on his motorcycle hoping to get it up and running before he could see his girlfriend, Aoshi enjoyed going to the championships to watch them. And now he was going to participate in the team compition, his years of training did pay off with experience to spare. 'I wonder if Misao would be happy if I come to see her before going to America for compitions,' Aoshi smiled as he thought before picking up a screwdriver to tighten some screws, Aoshi's family was inside or out to grab a 'bite' to eat for the night and before dawn.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Ichigo moved along the forest with a sigh as he scratch his spikey orange hair looking around confused. He ahd been wandering for hours now and was now completely lost which was unexpected cause he usual had a good sense of direction. He gave a sigh and shifted Zangetsu on his back and frowned mumbling as he kept moving through the forest.

(Nobody didnt say we ahd to keep in the correct anime)
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:49 pm

Aoshi decided to stop for the night from working on his motorcycle, his family was hosting a pool party. He went to go change into his swim trunks to go swimming with the guest, he didn't care if he showed off his scared chest, the scars on his chest was of something he wasn't very proud of in the first place. 'No, if I know Misao, she can't resist a party, especially if there was one with a pool,' he goes out to make sure the guests had plenty of hourd'vous and drinks, there was one thing he didn't allow, and that was alcohol, that he really couldn't handle it.

<[yeah, that's true, make it one big comglomorate anime rp]>
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Ichigo stopped after a while and mumbled to himself as he stepped out of the underbush and right into the middle of the pool party. He blinked and looked down as he realized his sandla was getting wet. He had enough jsut enough time to wonder how he ended up here before he fell into the pool. He swma back to the surface and peeked at those around him as he realized he now had people staring at him. He blushed a little and lowered himself into the pool bubbles moving along the surface.*
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:06 pm

A man walks tword the pool party as all people see is a dark figure walking towrds them.He got in to sight range and was wearing all bllack with a black hood hideing his face, he had a baby blakc rare dragon on his shoulder with red eyes.
He stoped at the endge of the pool and looked around his 2 kentanas showing on his left side of his waist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:10 pm

Ichigo sighed and slowly got out of the pool as he bowed to each and every guest blushing as his robes were now soaked* I am so sorry for dropping in univited, but I was a bit lost in the woods and accidently showed up here if you would please tell me where i can find a place to stay for the night I'll gladly get out of your way.
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Aoshi was at the pool side helping Ichigo to get out of the pool, he handed him a towel to dry off. "You'd float better if you were in some swim shorts, besides, you're at the Shinomori Mansion, my home," then he started to feel something rather omenious as he looked up to see a man all in black, he fought an urge to show his fangs, but for the sake of the guests and Misao, he didn't as he walked to the man in black. 'No would be a good time to get my kodachi,' he thought as he going back to the large mansion, he didn't know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Ichigo took the towel with a nod and dried off his hair with a sigh as he also felt the strange dark feeling and turned as he pulled Zangetsu from his back and stod with his feet spread somewhat. His eyes looked around as he prepared to defend himself from whoever or whatever was in the area. His first thought was a hollow, but the hollow within spoke up.* You fool that is no hollow your a idoit look more closely* Ichigo bite his lower lip and noticed the diffrnece in power before cursing himself for letting the hollow give him advice.*
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:25 pm

He walked up and then slowly looked around as if he was serching for some one.he dident revil his face as he rarely did and walked to the other side of the house looking around gathering his area of where he was. he saw he was in a stance and just staired at him not moveing doing anything to stop him.he ingored him and contunined on with what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:28 pm

He raised his eeybrows and watched the strang man confused as he moved his large sword some till it was at his side as he just watched the man confused. The hollow smirked and laughed* Seems you got all prepared for nothing boy*The hollowed crackled and went quiet as Ichigo mumbled and put hiss word away walking toward the mansions gate*
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:49 pm

He lit up a cigg and looked at him once more as he put his sworde down walking to him as he was sent to take him back by his old trained the head caption of SS
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Ichigo blinked and stepped back* Hey I know you, you work for that old man leader of the soul soceity i ma a substute soul reaper what do you want with me?*He raised his sword again as his spirt energy rose around him the hollow inside of him crackled again. Ever sicne he had reached his second form in his ask the hollow had been increasingly more aggressive with his powers though he was still in control it didnt stop his spirt energy from shifting higher every time he went too far into his mask.*
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:35 pm

He looked at him*names crazy a ex caption in SOUL SOCIETY, best rember it, and u dont need to know just come with me young one*
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:46 pm

Aoshi goes back to his guests after watching the two for awhile, he knew that he wasn't going to be need, so why worry? 'They can handle it, I have guests to worry about and Misao,' Aoshi thought as he went back to the pool to enjoy the swimming and some of the food that was there and the company of the guests, He was going to make annoucement that he was going to be a father and that Misao was going to have twins.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Ichigo mumbled and raised his sword in front of him as dark spirt energy covered his body* I do not obey anyone I dont care who you are or who you ever were I work on my own and for my friends not for your stupid games to be used* His eyes turned blue as the spirt energy around him swirled as a mask started to form on his face and his voice deepend and changed* And if you want me you will have to take me by force though i hate to fight i am not gonna be forced to go with anyone and work as some pawn.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:56 pm

he looked at him and sighed* so this si why they called on me, its rare they call on me for something unless its immportant*he said to him self*well thats your choice kid i dont care what u do ill just send a report then says ur not found then*
He put a letter on his baby black dragon,shadow go to SS and delive this to you know who*
as the dragon flew awya nd disaperd in to a small portal he looked at him
*whats ya name kid?*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Ichigo looked at the man confused* i am Ichigo and what do you mean not found you cant kill or attack me over something stupid as not coming to be a pawn to you r anyone else I refuse* He raised Zangetsu and his mask completely covered his face as the hollow in him smirked* I dare you boy use your bankai let them see my fury and let them tremble under the king of the hollows himself* He crackled and his yellow eyes narrowed*Come on do it you know the power is tempting. (Warning and only one warning me and Akira's forums no god moding I'm serious i wont, but I am also useing a anime chaa already proven very powrful that is my only warning no god mod)
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:18 pm

i dont caare if u go or not
he puts a lilte note to his baby draogns leg and sends him of to SS with it saying hes no where to be found.
then looked at him saying*whats ya name kid*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm

He growled lightly at the hollow shutting him up for the moment* I already said my name why do you care if your not takeing me back.8He stood up proudly* I am Ichigo substute soul reaper.
Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:24 pm

names crazy ex caption in ss, was stongest caption, thats all u need to know
he wouldent let any one know about his dmeon form as he slowly turned and walked to a tree laying in it

Last edited by crazymilenko on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Aoshi was flirting with a girl by the pool as he was with his guests, Misao didn't much mind that Aoshi was flirt with one of the servants. 'Oh, Angel, I am so going to make you mine,' Aoshi thought as he kissed on the neck with his fangs gently scrapping her neck, he chuckled as he heard her giggle out loud. He knew that the two that startled the guests were still talking, while his father was at work, he was to make sure the mansion was still in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 pm

Angel giggled smiling at Aoshi leaning on him. She been working at Shinomori Mansion when she got to her teens. She remember the first day she came to work there.

~Flashback~

A teen girl was walking around looking for a job to live until she saw a mansion sop she walked up to ask if there's a job she can do. When she reach there there was a lord(Hiro) with two boys(Aoshi and Suki) who are twins.

"Exuse me m'lord is there an opeing for a job I can do?" She asked.

The lord smiled. "Yes there is a maid if that okay, What's your name miss?" He asked.

She smiled and bowed. "Its Angel m'lord.. I have no last name," Angel answered.

The lord nodded. "Nice to meet you Angel. I see you can stay here as you work her alright." He said and told her the names of his sons.

After getting the Angel started to work...

~End of Flashblack~

She enjoyed herself with Aoshi and the party laughing and talking...
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:14 am

Ichigo shook his head and pulled off the mask as he looked toward the people in the party and gave a sigh as he slipped past the guard and toward the host tapping him on the shoulder and slipped Zangetsu back on his back* Hey excuse me how may I get out of here I one dont like that guy following me around nor do I want to stick around longer than i have to.
Back to top Go down
LadywolfYuki

LadywolfYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:12 am

Aoshi looked at Ichigo for a moment before talking, he still had Angel by him. "Oh, just go through the mansion to the front door to the gates, the gates will open and let you out and don't hesitate to come to visit," Aoshi said as he brought a wine glass to his lips, he meant what he said out of intreguie and friendship. The babies that Misao was carrying were moving and kicking, it made Aoshi so happy to hear Misao giggle.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:04 pm

He nodded and shuffled a yawn hiding it as he headed toward the front of the mansion yawning loudly once he was out of site he looked up at the moon and gave a sigh* Why is it everytime I go out of my way to help someone I get stuck either lost of in a fight.* He sighed and dropped his headed and headed out of the gate and toward to road*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shinomori Mansion   The Shinomori Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shinomori Mansion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next