Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horse Dream...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Midnight

Horse Dream... Empty
PostSubject: Horse Dream...   Horse Dream... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:38 pm

Okay.. this dream is like crazy shizz...I flew to WA - Washington State. Again! to meet with my fiancee! I got a job out there with horses and landscaping like I do now. Two different jobs. ANYWAY! I was riding down to a road path. And! This big eighteen wheeler comes flyin' around the corner. It hit me and the horse crashed through the windshield, killing the driver on instant. I luckly survived with only a minor fracture to my left arm and wrist. Russell rushed to the hospital and the entire time I couldn't speak. He kept asking me questions like WHILE crying his eyes out and I finally spoke and told him in a low voice to shut the hell up and that I was okay, I was just in a lot of pain. a few days later I came home from the hospital and everyone swarmed around me asking me what happened, if I was okay and just TONS of questions. I got pissed and ran to my room crying and slammed the door shut. Russell came in and calmed me down. And then! I woke up. When I passed back out the dream continued but I don't remember any of the other part! Freakin' Dream!! Well is that not some crazy shit or what!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Horse Dream... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Dream...   Horse Dream... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 am

That is crazy
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/

Horse Dream...
Page 1 of 1