Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plane and dream cavern

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

Plane and dream cavern Empty
PostSubject: Plane and dream cavern   Plane and dream cavern Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:32 pm

This is my oddest dream. Okay I am on a plane with someone else I believe a family member and two other people that I dont know who they are. Well we get off the one plane and board another plane. On this second plane the bathroom is a giant cavern that requires you step through what looks like a liquid like wall. Well I accidently flood said bathroom. So a guy tells me to shut off the water, which i do, but I end up shutting off the whole plane instead. When i turn it back on the plane is currently falling toward the earth or wherever. We exited the bathroom and the two people behind me apprently dont step through the right way and get teleported to a strange rock like thing. On said rock there are small snakes under smaller rocks. And birds that the one guy kept putting up to his face and cooing at. About that time I woke up, stupid phone call.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Akira

Akira

PostSubject: This one time?   Plane and dream cavern Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Oh my god this one time I was like on this plane and like there were some birds..and snakes..oh! And lots of people. Oh and like I wanted to pee but I like couldn't. And then like the plane went down..and crashed...with a huge KABOOM! like...it was totally awesome.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Plane and dream cavern   Plane and dream cavern Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:54 pm

Lol just what I expected from my sis/mom
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plane and dream cavern   Plane and dream cavern Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plane and dream cavern
Page 1 of 1