Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A dream from a younger time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aura Dimika Masquerade

A dream from a younger time. Empty
PostSubject: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 pm

When I was younger. I had this weird dream. There was like this town, but it was just a small town in the middle of nowhere. Most the people that populated it, there was a hall of fame, but the pictures was empty. Houses white two story ones. Lined roads, just out of reach of the "hall of fame" Then on the other side, the road dipped into the ground. It was a big grave yard. And also around the town was nothing, but a grave yard. Sept for in front of the dip down. Behind it was a forest. If you went back in there it was a tribe of 'man eating people' There 'homes' Was over a swamp, made of wood. There was bridges made of bamboo they walked over, carrying spears. (I've had this dream three times same setting everything but here is the difference.)

First time, I was with a little boy, about 7 ish or I looked like it. We was around the swamp place. And had to run cause the man eaters was chasing us. We made it. (There was this red head watching us but that is beside the point.)

Second time, I was alone in the hall of fame watching this grave, everyone in the town was there. But It wasn't a funeral. More like a resurrection. But nothing came up. Soon everyone left, leaving me behind and the tombstone cracked down the middle. I couldn't move. All I did was watch this a dark shadow came from the tombstone. Covering the towns sky. (The red head was watching me again)

third time, It gets stranger I'm a bit older. The red head was like my best friend. And we was running around in her house. I kept worrying about my parents, wanting me home. Then we started playing tag and I got lost. Ending up in the middle of a abandon graveyard. Away from town.

((Weirder thing. Weeks after I had the third dream. My hair started turning redish. It quit a while ago but still)
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Wow it is odd, but intresting.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Aura Dimika Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 pm

You should here others. I've got some weirder ones.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:42 pm

oh do tell
Back to top Go down
Aura Dimika Masquerade

PostSubject: Another   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:11 am

I do believe one I remember most, aside the other was...

There was this barber shop, normal just like any other in the middle of a decent town. Well I went to it every month to get my hair cut. Like any other day. Then out of the blue one day, I saw like a skeleton with flesh steaming from the bones peeking out the backdoor. And freaked. (as any other human would o.o I hope) Soon after they where all skeletons. Or some zombie looking thing. Just totally deformed. After dragging me back into this room, where a meat grinder and lots of steam was they tried to shave me baud. I got away though..... there was more but I can't remember it. Never got my hair cut at a barber shop again though >.>
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:12 am

nice and kinda creepy
Back to top Go down
Aura Dimika Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 pm

I just remembered another one on the way to my computer....

There was a big line of random people, all ages. And they where waiting to take a shower in this, normally only one got in. But when it was my turn, about six went in, soon we turned on the water, then removed this plate in the wall, lead to a crawl threw tunnel,so grabbing are flash lights. Then room was painted a nice tan, with lots of candles, four coffins laid around the middle. We opened a few, then someone yelled down a tunnel 'dusk' so we got out and headed our way. Well that night we had to get ready cause we disturbed the vampires. Soon as night fell we was at this strange house, then they came in getting a guy from the back. Poor person, it was a run all night. (its always been a bit blurry here cause instead of being on of the characters i was behind watching blood spatter) In the end on one lived.... But the vampires.. There was a few extra including me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:45 am

okay than odd
Back to top Go down
Aura Dimika Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Then There Was This One...

Where there was a school. With bathrooms. Well they where a football field long. And you go in its a big giant tolet that you can climb and use. But since the children weren't allowed seeing each other. They plugged up the drains. And as the flushed dived in. Witch shot them in the bathroom beside so they could sit and talk. I think the idea's awesome. But they had to go back soon... The dream was mostly talking so there ain't much to it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:32 pm

Talking about what?
Back to top Go down
Aura Dimika Masquerade

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:26 pm

It was mostly how things was so messed up in the world. A few about there gurl freinds or boy freinds. Or make up being messed up. Othes of the clogged up tolets.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 am

oaky than
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dream from a younger time.   A dream from a younger time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dream from a younger time.
Page 1 of 1