Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Midnight

Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister Empty
PostSubject: Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister   Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 am

Alexandra, the cold blooded sister to Sephiroth and Kadaj. Alexandra must be one of my coldest cold hearted characters I have. She doesn’t care much for anyone but her brothers, and mother. She looks exactly like Kadaj when she’s in her best of moods and when she’s not trying to kill. Though when she is in the mood for bloodshed and not in the best of moods she looks exactly like Sephiroth. Alexandra stands as tall as Kadaj and her weight is about 150pounds with muscle. Figure out what Sephiroth and Kadaj look like from FF7 AD- Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children, and that’s what she looks like most of the time. Other times she’ll wear a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans, with black boots, sometimes a trench coat also or a cloak. Alexandra’s eyes are hard to describe but think of a sea green or aqua green with silver mixed into it.

Alexandra is stubborn, she will not listen to anyone but Kadaj or Sephiroth and yes I’m aware these two are the same person. Alexandra doesn’t like to be around anyone or talk to anyone unless her brothers are there with her. She knows she is safe if she is with her brothers but don’t under estimate her. She is strong if not stronger than her brothers not to mention she can attack with such force you will most likely fly back from her attacks and her speed is faster than her brothers. Unlike Sephiroth Alexandra has two pitch black wings instead of one.

Her gifts are. Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch, Speed, Flight.

Alexandra’s Sight is sharp when she is in the sky’s almost like a hawks or eagles.

Alexandra’s Hearing is sharp also. She can pick up sounds like a wolf or wild horse.

Alexandra’s Smell. It isn’t as sharp but sharp enough to pick up the sent of blood within the next town, or a fire burning.

Alexandra’s Touch. She is able to feel the presence of someone as they are walking near her within about 400feet from or around her.

Alexandra’s Speed. She is faster than her brothers Sephiroth and Kadaj both in attacking and maneuvering. She is also fast within the sky, going about 145mph in the sky even when there’s a snow blizzard, rain or wind.

Alexandra’s Flight. As spoken above she is able to go about 145mph even through rain, snow blizzards, and or wind.

Alexandra’s choice of weapon, Masamune, Katana, and a Wakizashi.

Alexandra has two family members, Sephiroth and Kadaj

Back to top Go down
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister   Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:52 pm

shes like my cahrater crazy, dosent care for any one but 2 people, ryane also known as vi and his pet dragon sahdow
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister   Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Maybe Crazy, but Midnight is not only one of my bff, but one of the oldest rpers along with her brother Cloud out there. To say your chara amtches hers in anyway would kinda be wrong. just a observation I've seen involving midnight's charas they kick butt and take names and kick more butt. All except mine in which they either ignore or really nice to. Or in like with Amoux and Silver mated to them.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister   Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 pm

beleave me i been rping for a very long time
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister   Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Sephiroth/Kadaj's sister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Genral :: Chara intros and descriptions-
Jump to: