Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my toon crazy and kiba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazymilenko

crazymilenko

my toon crazy and kiba Empty
PostSubject: my toon crazy and kiba   my toon crazy and kiba Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Crazy
Power: Darkness Flame
Discritpion: He is a demon and a ex-captain of SS and does small jobs for them once in a while. he wears all black with a black trench coat that has a hood that hides his face from showing. hes a ex leader of TBF and Outlaws. Hes trech hides his demon wings. he carrys two kentanas. He has a baby dragon thats all black with red eyes named Shadow.

Kiba
Power: Shard Caster
Discritpiton: He is a young kid form a place called calm. a city with no sky any more. He uses shards of elements(refering to the anime kiba)
He has 6 spirts he uses for battle. 1. Amil Gaoul 2. Pronimo 3. Sachira 4. Menardi 5. Jumamis 6. Shadin
(U can get waht they look like off of google or wisper me, Crazymilenko@yahoo.com)
He has white hair a yello shirt and black boots and pants. he has a red trech that is sleaveless on one arm. (Cn get his look on good crom the name zed in kiba)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko

my toon crazy and kiba
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Genral :: Chara intros and descriptions-
Jump to: