Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cole, Dark, And Krad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Midnight

Cole, Dark, And Krad Empty
PostSubject: Cole, Dark, And Krad   Cole, Dark, And Krad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Cole is a character I made to represent myself. She is a Vampire Angel Shape Shifter. She has my nick name as her name. Cole is what the people in the magic world call “the heart” She makes up all the creatures and is able to shift to all of the creatures of the magic world and the real world her favorite to shift to is the white unicorn. She is a practical image of myself in attitude ways, NOT looks. Cole looks exactly like the picture above. Cole stands the same height as me, 5foot 5inches. Yet she weights about the same also, 135pounds. Her eyes are not my color though, her eyes are green. Her hair is not the same either, her hair is golden silver. Cole’s age is the same as mine in human years, 19 though in angelic years she‘s over 200. She has another side to her they like to call “Dark The Phantom” Her other side is the darkness within her, and it’s a male, not a female. She also has one other side to her though his isn’t part of her like dark, he is called “Krad” (Dark spelled backwards) He is her light, her enemy. Her favorite songs to sing is Once upon a December, Chezas lullaby, River Flows In You, and or Room of Angels

Her gifts are; Flight, Sight, Hearing, Touch, Speed, And Smell.
Below will describe them.

Her Flight. She is able to fly at fast speeds in order to get away from her pursuers or enemies. But there is one fatal flaw to her flying to fast. It will drain her of her strength and quick but not to quick.

Her Sight is what ever type of sight that the animal she shifts to is. Rather she is able to see in the night, or rather if it is heat censored.

Her Hearing is sharp, and sometimes she hates it being as sharp as it is.

Her Touch is sharp only so she can sense her enemies before they knew where she was. She is able to feel their presence about 200 feet from her, which might just give her enough time to escape.

Her Speed is fast. She is able to fly speeds of 80mph or more though she chooses not to. She only flies fast when she really needs to.

Her Smell is sensitive. She can pick up a various type of sent from a while back before she even reaches it.

Her weapon of choice: Sword of Destruction; wings; claws and any ability weapons she can use while in her forms.

Cole has no family members.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Cole, Dark, And Krad   Cole, Dark, And Krad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Dark the phantom is a unique character. He is part of Cole, another side to her. Dark has many outfits. But he mostly wears all black with a white shirt, a black trench coat, black combat boots and black fingerless gloves. His height is about 5foot 11inches. He weights about 175 pounds. His hair is slightly spiky and shaggy, though the color of his hair is a deep lavender purple. His eyes match his hair color but are slightly brighter. Dark’s wings may look black from a far distance but they are a deep purple, far more darker than his hair color. His favorite songs to sing are pirate songs for some odd reason.

His gifts are the same as Coles, Flight, Hearing, Smell, Touch, Speed.

Dark’s Flight is just as fast as Cole’s though he had no weakness for it.

Dark’s Hearing is sharp like Cole’s.

Dark’s Smell is sensitive, he is able to pick up the different types of sent from a while back about 500 feet in the sky or so while it’s either ahead, behind, or below him.

Dark’s Touch is sharper than Cole’s. He is able to sense a presence of his enemy about 600feet or more from him which gives him plenty of time to escape and or take flight.

Dark’s Speed is quite fast. He is able to go at great speeds of 100mph in the sky alone. On the ground his speed isn’t so fast but fast enough to get away from someone or something.

Dark’s choice of weapon in battle: A feather which is able to open up portals to other realms and trap his enemies within those realms. His wings which are powerful enough to knock someone through a tree or brick wall.

Dark has no family members that he knows of.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Cole, Dark, And Krad   Cole, Dark, And Krad Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Krad is a one of a kind character. He is the light of Cole and Dark The Phantom, their enemy. Krad is the exact opposite of Dark. He mostly wears a white and gold lined coat with white boots, pants, shirt and gloves. His wings are also white. He stands about 5foot 11inches, and weights about 179pounds. His hair is golden blonde and his eyes match his hair.

His gifts are, Flight, Hearing, Smell, Speed and Touch.

Krad’s Flight is just as fast as Dark’s and Cole’s.

Krad’s Hearing is just as sharp as Dark’s and Cole’s

Krad’s Smell is also sharp but not as sharp as Dark‘s. He can sense someone’s sent from a while back, about 200feet from him, if he is on the ground. If he is flying than it is just as sharp as Dark’s 500feet from where he’s flying.

Krad’s Speed is a little slower than Dark’s while on the ground but the same in the sky, 100mph while flying.

Krad’s choice of weapon: The sword of Command.

Krad has no relatives that he knows of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole, Dark, And Krad   Cole, Dark, And Krad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cole, Dark, And Krad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Genral :: Chara intros and descriptions-
Jump to: