Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Blood (18+)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

True Blood (18+) Empty
PostSubject: True Blood (18+)   True Blood (18+) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:27 am

A truely intresting tv show from waht I've seen. Let see imagine Twilight with a twist a way better twist. Actually violence for one thing. Lots of sex and a good plot line. and for once true vampires not those fake ones these vampires dont sparkle and they cant come out during the day either. Let see the usual love story plot twist. girl falls in vampire. girl ahs special powers. Other vampires want to kill said vampire lover. Werewolves and shapeshifters oh and everyone knows vampires exist as well. not a abd show hard to explain though just know lots of sex scenes
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Kito

Kito

True Blood (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood (18+)   True Blood (18+) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:30 am

It's also totally wrong. I've read study the books that show is based off, and the show's mangled the plot. made it much more like a soap opera than I like. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

True Blood (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood (18+)   True Blood (18+) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:34 am

Yes well it looks at least better than Twilight did in that point. It does at least show what a proper vampire looks like and that is what i wanted from a vampire show even if it a bit of a soap oprea
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Sponsored content

True Blood (18+) Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Blood (18+)   True Blood (18+) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Blood (18+)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Misc :: Tv-
Jump to: