Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPAMWHICHES!!

Go down 
+3
Akira
Silver
LadywolfYuki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

By the way don't worry about Yuki, she is relatively harmless, for the msot part. Her crab is evil I swear it tried to hump me the other day.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 pm

and that is exactly what is wrong! no wait... you 2 pretending to be wolves or sumtin?
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:37 pm

evil crabs... well, when it comes to a fight bunnys are still stronger!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Umm i thin we are jsut being ourselves this is the spam room lol. Here be yourself or someone else or soemthing. i don't*Is a fish, be the fish,*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:43 pm

aha, ok lets go spamming! *bunny army cheers* i am being me! the real me is a hyper active bunny army with a stupid sence of humor noone gets.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:46 pm

lol that humor we all get, so don't worry about it, trust me if you have read anything w've said in this forum thus far you know me and Yuki are the definitation of werid.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 pm

i think i'll fit in just fine then! ow man i really have a love-hate realationship with my pc... he hates me and does not want to upload a pic for my profile!!!! *bunny army picks up mokers and looks at pc threatingly* Suspect
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Chuckles and eats popcorn watching the fight* this should be intresting.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:08 pm

i have an audience? well then do our best my honeys! *bunnys cheer and jump happily*

OKAY! *points at pc* you and me, outside now!

*pc is wtf-ing*

did you not hear me??? *bunny 01:* yea are you deaf you stupid piece of metal??? *bunny 02:* there is no way you can defeat the awesome norry-sama! *bunny 03:* can i hit him now? *bunny 04:*... i need to go to the bathroom...

*is shouting and scolding her pc*

this can take a while... AND NO POTTY BREAKS! *bunny 04:* ... ow man....
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 pm

Just watches thinking we found our new weridiest friend of all time while watching. while eating popcorn* Take all the time in the world I ain't goign anywhere.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:30 pm

*grabs silver's popcorn and throws it at her pc while waving her arms around and singing the naruto theme song for the dramatic effect* okay, give it up already you stupid pc! i'll break you into pieces if you dont do as i say! go my fluffy friends, show him who's boss! *bunny's 01, 02 and 03:* Sir! Yes Sir! *bunny 04:* but i really need to go...

*bunny's start running at full speed while screaming like baboons and waving their mokers around*

this will teach you, bastard!

*PC:*Wait!

ow dear, how will this continue? will norry-sama forgive the pc? and will they find their eternal love again? will the 4th bunny be allowed to use the bathroom? you'll see it all int the next episode of: the bunny army of idiotic morons.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Okay she wins the reward for weridiest person here. Also some advice when rping with others. Don't use other people's charas. Like Dawn. The soldiers are fine, but some people get mad when others control their actions so just a piece of advice.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 pm

i will take your advice to heart, dawn is totally yours, as the freakish bunny is mine, fine.

*PC:* i'll delete your software if you hit me.

*is bored with the subject* fine fine, we'll just make up and live happily ever after. bunny 04, you can use the bathroom now.

*bunny 04:* that... that is not needed anymore....

*everyone else:* EEEEEEWW!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Gives the 4 bunny a mop* Now you have to clean up your mess.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:51 pm

ehem, since when are you allowed to give orders to ANY part of my personality? bunny 04 is a part of me, not you!

*bunny 04:* but now it starts to itch...

*everyone:* EEEEEWWWW (again)

ow to hell with it, clean up already! and shower... yuck.

*runs to hide behind you*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Chuckles and hands the mop as well as some soap and points to the bathroom* Please do hurry I would rather it didn't stink.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 pm

*bunny 04 hopps off to do her chore*
homg... sometimes i just dont know what to do with her... she's always like this, but well... i guess i'll just have to love her for who she is... and let her go to the bathroom next time, lol
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 pm

That and maybe get her a diaper.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

affraid how come i didnt think of that??? your smartness surpasses me, your ideas make me shut up, your rp forums get me t- *bunny 02:* HEY! am i going to get to slaughter anything or what? i already sharpened my weapons, so come on! lemme beat up that PC!!!

*PC sings:* software deleting, software deleting...

ow yea, bunny 02, she's got a pretty agressive char- *gets stangeled by bunny 02* hey.... y-ya cant do thi-this! you'r-re part of m-m-me!! *bunny 02:* does it look like i care?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Blinks and shakes head as he takes the second bunny and tied it to the bed.* there now behave or i'll invite some male bunnies over....
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

WHAT! no sexually abusing my bunnys!!!! *bunny 02:* yea, you heard her, fat guy, untie me now!

*bunny 05:* i wouldn't mind if some male bunnys came over, i am in desperate need of a man...
*bunny 06:* i am a real man!
*bunny 02:* no you are a real GAY man! and untie me!
*bunny 06:* I AM NOT! and you are just a slut!
*bunny 05:* i really think that was MY personaltiy... ya know?
*bunny 02:* LEMME GO WHAAAAAAA!!! i am surrounded my weirdo's!!! gemme my guns, my chainsaws, my axes and my swords, I NEED SOME REAL COMPANY!!!!

now this is getting pretty interesting... i think i should probably name them though...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Shakes head and invites said male bunnies so the diffrent bunny personlities have someone to mingle with and takes the nonbunny one to get some pizza.* Look no sexual abuse unless all but number 2 agree to it.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

*sighs and eats pizza* they're really a handfull, you know... well at least i know i got them all strilized... thx for getting them off me for a moment, they'll be busy for a while.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:50 pm

Nods and eats a slice* My pleasure, though i hope none of the bunnies end up pregant that will end badly* Sits there eating* Maybe i should have left them bunny condems or soemthing.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm

lol, then you dont know my personality bunnys! your strong "male" bunnys have probably ran home crying already, told ya they were a handfull... lets go check on them once we finished the pizza, 'kay? *eats the rest of the pizza in one bite* well whaddaya know! we finished already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPAMWHICHES!!   SPAMWHICHES!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPAMWHICHES!!
Page 10 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Genral :: Spam and such-
Jump to: