Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Empty
PostSubject: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm

*He stood at the bars side cleaning it in sheer silence. He stood about 5' 7" and weighted a little over 160 maybe 170 or more. His weight depended on if he worked out the week before. His bar was part of his house. The garage stayed to the side of the place where his Fenrir was parked inside. His spiked blond hair laid stiff naturally. His blue eyes showed the illness of the Geostigma which laid underneath his cloth on his left arm, hidden from everyone. Two children he looked after laid in the house with him. Kitty and Reaper. They were running around playing tag and hidding go seek.* "You two settle down now.." *He spoke silently as they ran on both sides of him spinning him around as they went past him. He never really smiled much but enjoyed actually watching the kids play around in silence. The two yelled back to him as the ran upstairs.* "okay!"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Silver watched the tavern silently as he weighed his options. the town he ahd come across was pretty much empty. There was noone even up at this time of night or they just weren't out and he had no where else to go at the moment. He shrugged and smiled some to himself as he realized this was the fiveth time he had gotten himself stuck in this situation. With a chuckle he pulled the hood of his cloak over his face. Only his eyes showed which were constantly changing from hazel to silver never staying one color. He smiled to himself and opened the tavern door as he looked inside and waved cheerfully at the tender his voice sounded like the forest around them. "Hello good sir, may I ask if your still open i'm starving and well I really hate trying to snife around the forest in the dead of night." He waved at the children and looked around, this was the firest decent place he had been to recently the last place involved him outrunning a particularlly pissed off troll or something he couldn't remember very well right now.*
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:33 pm

*Cloud turned and looked towards the man lifting his head only slightly, to get a glimpse of the man who walked in.* "Yes, we're still opened. What would you like at this particular time, anything special? I've got just about anything..." *Cloud spoke in a low tone though it wasn't to saddening of a tone nor to happy of a tone either. He wiped a couple more tables down before moving towards the bar. Looking towards Kitty and Reaper. He would tell the two to head off to bed as they pouted and wanted to stay up. He sighed and didn't argue. He let them stay up for a while, though refused to let them run back and fourth, up and down the stairs. He looked towards the man once more getting him a glass of water on the house as he set it on the table and went back to doing dishes waiting for his answer on what he wanted.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Silver contiuned to look around fr a bit before nodding toward the man, "Just a glass of water right now I need most right now is a place to stay for the night, other than a dratted cave again." He smiled and chuckled lightly to himself as he looked toward the two kids. "Cute kids you have there sir, though I suggest to help them settle down a good bedtime story as my mother used to do before she sent me to bed a nice glass of hot milk." He took a seat and looked out the window as he took a sip from the glass, before speaking back up again. "It is good to see a decent place. Lately all I've run into is a bunch of disgusting mercanary places where the tender barely knew how to take care of himself much less the bar he owned." He shook his head taking another sip." Call me Silver by the way.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:51 pm

*He laughed a little.* "They'll settle on their own in like the next minute or so.. they'll get tired of running and want to go to bed. My name is Cloud. The two children you see there is Kitty the girl, she's the younger one and Reaper the boy, the oldest. I have an extra room it's our guest bed room if you would like to use it. It's up two flights of stairs and to straight a head is the room down that hall." *Kitty would walk to her bedroom after punching her adopted step brother then climb into the bed. Reapers bed was next to hers though his was by the window. He looked towards Cloud telling him good night before running off to bed himself. Cloud told him good night and waved to him with his free hand, his other hand holding a dish. Cloud finished the dishes and turned to look at Silver as he leaned against the counter near the sink, his arms crossed and his legs as he looked towards Silver with an emotionless face.* "So you travel a lot don't you? and get lost a lot I bet." *He said raising an eye brow and staring towards Silver lightly before looking up towards the ceiling then to the window.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Silver chuckled to himself as he watched the kids with a gentle smile. "Kids are such a gift to this world it kills me to watch them suffer as some do in this world we live in." He shook his head and took another sip from his water as he watched the kids head off to bed. He looked at Cloud and raised his eyebrow" That works for me as long as it is a bed I don't mind at all and i won't be but a night."He finished off the water and looked out the window, "Yes I travel alot, I love to travel I get a chance to meet new people and see new things, though yes I do get lost quite often, though mostly on purpose." He chuckled lightly " You would be surrpised at what you can find by getting lost in a random forest.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 am

*Cloud was a mercenary and delivery boy. He'd only go out through the forest to see his friends in the other cities. He was a first class soldier as well for the company he worked through. He never really knew what it was like to get lost though one time he did, and it sucked for him. Only cause it was in the plains. He closed his eyes before looking towards Silver again.* "Well when your ready for bed go a head and head up there. The children I watch aren't mine, they're orphans. I only wish Their parents hadn't died from what they did. Though there are few deaths that come from this illness. I'm off to ride around town, and see whats up. If you need me here's my cell number, don't expect me to answer but if its something bad I'll be home in a heart beat." *He handed silver a card with his name and number on it before leaving out the front door going to the garage. He had his keys in his pocket which there were several features on his Fenrir that you had to do in order to start it. He did them in a flash as if it seemed easy, then got on his Fenrir and started backing it up before leaving.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:42 am

Silver sighed and thought back on his amny trips through the land before looking at cloud as he took the card and nodded. "I hope all goes well and see you in the morning before I set off." With a nod Silver headed up to his room as he looked out the window watching the forest with a slight intrest. He frowned and took a closer look raising his eyebrow as he watched what looked like flames eat away at the forest nearby. Looking toward the children he sighed and shifted to his wolf form as he jumpped from the open window and landed hard on all four paws, jumpping past cloud he headed into the forest toward the fire his eyes swirling rapidly.*
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:31 am

*Cloud looked towards the wolf silently stopping to a sliding stop. His bike skidded some making tire marks on the concrete. He growled looking up towards the wolf then to the burning forest. He ignored the wolf and the forest going back to what he was doing, though he sat there for sometime thinking. Then returned to driving heading for another place up in the mountains. He drove through the burning forest ignoring it knowing the city will take care of it. He drove through the forest going at lest 90-100mph. He sighed and entered the place he was going to as he laid down on the couch while his friend talked with him.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:37 am

Silver stopped at the edge of the fire and snified along the fire line curiously. He pawed a few embers and sighed as he watched the people in the city attempt to control the blaze though it was extending much farther than it should be since at the moment not a single breeze was moving through the area. With a worried look back toward the tavern he suspected the fire would reach the edge of the city within a hour if not contained properly. The city people were looking worried as well s the increased their efforts in attempting to put the fire out though all they seem to do was make it worse. Silver qucikly headed back to the tavern as his form blurred and he changed abck to his elf form his hood dropped as his silverish white hair flew behind him the black tips barely seen in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 am

*Cloud laid asleep on the couch before he woke to a screaming voice. It was his bed friend yelling at his own brother. He looked towards the two silently before standing and growling. He grabed both of them and slammed them against the wall. Calmly he looked them in the eyes and asked what was going on. They both started talking at the same time as he told them to shut up before he looked towards his friends brother and said for him to speak first. He told him that someone was after Cloud as Cloud looked towards him silently he spoke and asked him who. His friend them spoke and told him the simple word "Alexandra." Cloud was vagly familiar with her. He set them both down and walked outside grabbing his keys out of his pocket and starting his Fenrir and hurring back to the house. He drove past silver as he looked towards Silver silently. His face was full of worry. He then sighed and kept driving at fast speeds. He then reached the house sliding his bike to a skidding stop infront of the house. He grabed a few of his swords before walking into the house silently. Looking around the children were now awake seeing it was morning. They were on the couch before jumping over or around it to get to Cloud. They both hugged him tightly and spoke silently.* Reaper: Where'd you go?! Kitty: Yeah, Cloud, where'd you go! *They said through tears. He placed his swords on the straps on his back before picking up the two and sitting down with them on his lap on one of the stools.* "I went to a friends. Did anyone stop by when I was gone? A girl maybe?" *They both looked towards him and said "No." He sighed with reileaf*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 am

Silver skidded to a stop outside the house and opened the door panting slightly* Fire coming this way they can't stop it.*He sighed and elaned agaisnt the door sititng down* Someone very powerfuls tarted the fire I can't contain it and the city is evacuating move the children I'll keep the area clear till you get everything packed and the children into safelty.* Silver turned and got back on his feet as he ehaded back out to the fire. Reaching the fire he looked around the edge as he noticed is was spreading much slower than before, but still not stopping anytime soon unless it rained which didn't seem to be the case. With a slow sigh he pulled back his hood and stared at the flames as he raised his hand and the wind picking up behind him. with a low growl he sent the wind into the fire as the area suddenyl seemed much colder than it ould be for the season.*
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm

*Cloud sat there silently waiting, thinking. The children were panicing. He told them to grab two bookbags and pack what they wanted plus some clothing. He grabbed one of each of their backpacks putting them on the back of the Fenrir and tieing them down before telling the two to put on their other back pack. He sighed and put them on the bike one in front of him the youngest and the other behind him the oldest. He then drove off even though his Fenrir was only made to fit two people on it. He went the speed limits and the back way to his friends house, around the fires.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

He pushed the wind agaisnt the fire keeping it back as long as possible, but the flames were growing larger no matter how har he tried to keep them at a bay. with a grunt Silver switched to his wolf form and howled as he launched wind infused with ice into the flames which only served to make it worse than before. With a growl he saw that the town was empty and gave a sigh as he sped out of town and into the forest. Stopping once he was a safe distance he sat there panting watching the flames from a distance.*
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 pm

*Alexandra walked through the burning forest as she watched the flames she had been creating soon enter the town. She stood at the edge of the forest before walking through the empty town silently. Her own masamune in her left hand and her two twin bladed souba's on her back in an X pisition, lightly laying in the straps on her back, easy for her reach. She was stronger, smarter and wiser than her twin brother. Sitting there silently looking around the town she was looking for one particular person. Seeing the child had fled the place she went to which was Clouds Tavern and home. She sighed and kept moving along the city before thinking silently. Remembering Clouds friends and which ones he would go to when there was trouble. She set off to each one of the places out of the town in the forest or in other parts of the area.*
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 pm

*Cloud stayed with his friend Lucas and the two children. Of course the children got a bedroom of their own and Cloud slept on the couch. He waiting things out for a while before going outside and actually looking at the damage of the city. Sighing he walked back inside not liking the sight. But of course someone was watching his every move down below in the forest. He turned his head in her direction but still didn't notice her for she was well hidden. He leaned against the window on the inside of the house silently watching the burned buildings fall.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Silver sighed and looked out over the ruined city with a fronw on his face ebfore mumbling mostly to himself, but outloud not noticing the other presense in the forest* I can't believe someone would destroy a entire town that didn't even do anything and those poor kids I hope their okay* He shook his head sadly and moved through the forest swiftly and silently making toward the city to see if anyone was left behind and for that matter still alive.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:08 pm

*Alexandra looked around silently as she smirked seeing the wolf. She waited the rest of the day and night high up in a tree. She didn't bother to do anything but sleep and watch the house which Cloud and the children stayed in and the city which was pratically half burned down to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:51 pm

*Cloud left the house for a while. Running into Alexandra. He growled and got in a defensive mode. His body was tense though he was upset to see her. He spoke silently to her as he stood there.* "What do you want here? Why have you burned the town, and don't deny that you didn't do it, cause your sent was all over that part of the forest." *He waited to see if silver would appear trying to stall Alexandra as long as he could, talking with her and trying to upset her even though he knew she would just chuckle and act as if nothing happened and as if she wasn't pissed or anything.*
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Silver moved through the shadows as he traced Cloud's scent through the air. Appearing behind the girl he tilted his head and his eyes swirled from one color to another as he looked at Cloud before the girl slightly confused before noticing her scent was as heavy as the fires set in the town below. With a growl he looked toward the lady* Your the one who set the pointless fire down in the town.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:29 pm

*She smirked and smiled as she turned calmly to look the boy in the eyes. To him he was a child, nothing more nothing less but a teenager or child, someone younger than her. She watched his actions towards her immedently picking up things about him. She looked towards Cloud as she spoke.* "Where's Reaper?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:27 pm

*Cloud looked towards her as he place a hand on his sword which was on his back as he growled a bit towards Alexandra. He spoke firmly and angered.* "Your not getting you son back... He doesn't want anything to do with you. So leave. I don't want anything hostile here in front of him.."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Silver stood between the two curiously as he looked at Cloud* this son your talking about the little boy?*He looked toward the aldy* You should,'t force a kid to choose between anyone only his happiness matters in the end and that is all you should worry about is his happiness.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm

*She growled a bit towards the man silently.* "And you shouldn't step in peoples conversation! So go off and find something to do!" *She glared towards the man who stood between them before looking towards Cloud.* "I will be back for him rather you two like it or not" *She turned and walked away silently as she smiled and grinned lightly.*
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:44 pm

*Cloud Growled and made sure she left before he went inside to go check on Reaper and Kitty. He sighed a bit. After making sure they were alright Reaper asked what was going on. Cloud sighed heavily and closed his eyes saying nothing before going to make them dinner*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher   Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strifes Delivery Service, Bar, and Mercenary Higher
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Role Playing :: Tavern setting-
Jump to: