Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloud

PostSubject: My main character Cloud Strife   Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Name: Cloud Strife
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5’ 7”

During the two-year period after Meteor, Cloud worked for Tifa in a self-employed company called 'Strife Delivery Service', located in the new 7th Heaven built at Edge which also functions as an orphanage for children affected by the Geostigma. He also left the Buster Sword in the ground on the cliff that Zack died on; the cliff that is right outside Midgar. Cloud's new sword is called First Tsurugi, and it can disassemble into six smaller swords which he stores in the two side-compartments of his new bike, Fenrir. Cloud soon began to close himself from the rest of the world and his close friends, who fought alongside him two years ago. His reason was a combination of his guilt and Geostigma infection on his left arm (hidden under the black cloak). He now resides in Aeris's Church in the Midgar ruins. He is quiet, thought kind and caring. Rarely talks and answers his cell phone, which is a Panasonic P900iV

**Please Note: I play him how I like to… not how others like me to play him**
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My main character Cloud Strife
Page 1 of 1