Share | 

The Archers Forest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Silver walked around the town for a while as he was temprary lost in thoughts. Which to most people who knew him this seemed to happen every morning. After a bit he wandered toward the smell of his mate and stopped before the soon to be completed building admiring it from a short distance.* Well now this is a home and by the looks of it for kids I wonder who was genrious enough to be able to afford such a fine looking building.* He gave a chuckle thinking whoever it was, had a very kind heart. With a smile on his face he headed past the place hoping to find his mate ebfore he got lost again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:38 pm

*Of course she was off the to side of the building as the children ran over to see who was coming, they were screaming "Mother! Dads coming!" *Midnight looked up silently as she looked around before standing and walking around the building. As she did all she saw was the children jumping around and ruffling Silvers fur up. She smiled and huged the youngest child before looking towards Silver lightly with a giggle at his ruffled messed up softened fur.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Silver paused and looked at the kids slightly confused as they rufflied his fur laughing as they did so. He blinked at the term daddy than laughing somewhat as he looked toward Midnight and smiled* I see now who is buidling such a place and for who it is for, but why am I suddenly daddy and how do they know who i am?*He smiled at the kids and offered a feather from his wings to each kid in return for the welcome.*
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:37 pm

*She looked at him and shrugged slightly as she looked off to the side a little with a soft giggle while she placed her hand over her mouth. She smiled slightly still giggling before looking towards the children to tell them to go play for a bit. She then walked over to him after shooing the kids away with their feathers in the hands.* "These kids are the reason I have brought you here in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 pm

Is so bored as uc an see silver))
Is in a hot sping in the middle of the forest
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Silver blinked slightly confused and looked up at Midnight before watching the kids run off with the feathers to play. He smiled before licking her cheek and sitting down with raised eyebrows*Okay let me hear the news since you seem so excited that you had some complete stranger find me in the middle of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   

Back to top Go down

The Archers Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2