HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Archers Forest

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight

PostSubject: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:26 pm

*She was young and wise. Though a mix breed. She was called "The Light Knight," "The Forest Goddess," or "The Heart" Young though she seemed, she was a bit of everything, and she took the forms of everything she was. Eagle, Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon, Wolf, Horse, Hanyou, Vampire, Demon, Angel and Griffin. She had many forms like her dark sister Mitternacht, German for her own name Midnight. She stalked through the forest in her Vampire Archer form on horse back, stealth, and slick, un-herd and fast. She was hunting. Sitting on the horse in a baby light blue and black long hunter skirt. The baby light blue matched her hair, a black belly sleeveless top with archery black matching gloves to her top. Sitting there on the black stallion named Dark Satan. She closed her eyes as she stopped the horse to listen for the herd of deer that she could smell close by due to one being wounded and her seeing it. She moved the horse along as the white wolves that laid at her side looking up at her, her only mortal enemy even though she was one herself, she actually made a treaty with them. Help her, she'll help them. Silently she placed her finger to her lips telling them be quiet as she dismounted the wild stallion without reins or a saddle on it. She walked towards the field as she could see the wounded deer slightly behind the others. Pulling an arrow out of her quiver she closed her eyes aiming with her ears before opening her eyes to finish the aim towards the wounded deer. It was a buck, limping with the herd. She ducked in the grass still with her aim on the buck as she released letting the arrow hit the buck deep in the hindquarters as she would throw her hand forward sending the wolves to finish it off. The herd scattered as the wolves ran through before jumping on the buck, tearing it. She smiled and whistled for her horse as it would trot out with the rope over it's head. She wrapped the rope around the bucks feet before mounting the horse and dragging the buck back to camp before sharing it with the wolves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Silver looked around as he snified the air around him curiously, his nose in the air he blinked and his eyes swirled from silver to hazel than back again as he chuckled lightly to himself and headed deeper into the forest. His paws while heavier than most wolves barely even made a sound as he stepped lightly along the grass and pine needles that covered the ground ahead of him. He laughed to himself as he raised his head to the sky and howled his tail moving around behind him as he bound off at a run after his prey. Silver wasnt like any other wolf nor would ever want to be. He had silver whitish fur that gleamed softly even in total darkness. As he ran his fur moved softly with the wind and he howled into the sky again enjoying the breeze. He smiled and skidded to a stop as he noticed a rather large group of deer nearby. With a slight smirk he moved closer to his soon to be prey and shifted what looked like golden wings that sat on his back almsot perfectly as if they were a natrual part of his body. his movements and the wings movements match each other perfectly as if they helpped him blend in to his surrondings. As he neared the deer and went to jump he noticed a arrow fly and hit one than a pack of wolves tear into the deer. he blinked and sighed stepping back into the shadows, but as he did so the wind blw lightly and his scent trailed along with it. Silver wsnt a wolf at all rather a demi-god and he knew the other wolves would be on him in seconds though he hoped he wasnt forced to defend himself he much rather leave peacefully than fight a useless battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 pm

*Silently as she dragged the deer back to the camp the wolves around her seemed on edge. She slink back into the forest as she closed her eyes silently. Her eyes became a brilliant crystal blue as she shifted to that of a white unicorn mare. Standing there silently she let the wolves eat in peace as she looked around with her crystal blue eyes which were just teeming with life, different shades of blue flashed like lightening through her eyes as she laid down in a sort, laying her muzzle upon the ground while the tip of her long horn touched the ground. Silently she slept though her eyes stayed closed even though her eyes stayed closed, she herd everything around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Silver sighed and took a step back barely making a sound as he quietly and as quickly as possible attempted to leave the wolves to their dinner. He had smelt the lady, but it wasnt his concern since he was jsut passing by at the moment. Once he had left enough distance were only his scent lingered he started walking along the old forest path admiring the rather large and anciet trees around him with a smile playing on his face. He stopped at a particular old one and curled up around it and moved his wings to where they sat over his head and closed his eyes drifting off some. the wind contiuned to blow and once more his scent along with it as it moved around the wolves he didnt really notice as more wolves from deeper inside the forest smelled it and started toward it their eyes burning with fire. His father thir god has disappeared leaving most wolves in despair and they were gonna take it out on their god's son.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:09 pm

*She woke hearing the howls of the wolves and looked over to see the buck had almost been completely devoured by the pack of wolves she was watching over. She stood and decided to go for a stroll in the forest. Silently walking through she ignored everything around her, the signs she was even deeper in wolves territory. She didn't care, she was following the sent of the wolf that passed through a little while ago. She headed down the same old forest path as she looked around silently, stealth-like, and quietly. Finally catching up to the wolf she noticed his wings. She had lost her entire memory even how to change back into her normal form, while in this white unicorn mare form. Her eyes changed to a bright green mixed with silver and blue. It faded outward from the core of her eye, green, blue, then silver mixed. She should have run away on instinct but something else inside her told her to stay. She was lost now seeing as her mind was blank and only the childhood of a unicorn to an adult remained. She watched the other wolves around the one wolf before turning, throwing her head up into the air neighing and rearing lightly trying to get their attention.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Silver was sleeping soundlessly and not really paying attention to the wolves around him nor cared cause if they tried to get close to him they would be frozen by a trap he always set up jsut before he went off to sleep. When he heard the unicorn he opened one eye and yawned widely as he looked at each wolf with a grunt of annoyance.* Do you creatures have nowhere else to go and bother what my father did was and is not ym concern and if you take one step toward me I will make you regret attacking me. * He spoke the last word with a snarl and snapped as most of them backed off a little. He yawned again and looked toward the unicorn and raised his eyebrows* Dont I know you from somewhere your scent is familiar.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:35 am

*Silently she walked up to him. Her hooves touching the soft ground as her tail and mane flowed in the harsh gusts of wind that blew through the trees and forest. She stared to him silently not speaking. She stopped about a hundred feet away from him, lifting her head high into the air not knowing who he was anymore or why he was staring at her the way he was. She turned her head quickly hearing voices of children and a few men that sounded older than twenty as her ears perked forward towards the direction she herd the voices come from. She turned bolting off in the opposite direction as her ears laid back lightly, listening for any sounds of the men following. The men were on horseback and so were the two children. There was a total of five people there. The men had entered the forest to teach the 15 year old boys how to hunt. Her coat started to turn to black as her horn started to vanish. Long hair wrapped around her hoofs and ankles. Her mane and tail turned black. Her eyes even turned coal black. Her body was more muscular and built for power and speed. She continued to run until she felt she was safe. She stopped in a field after she crossed the paved street as she looked around as if she was scared of something. She laid down in the tall grass field hoping no one would find her laying there for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

Silver blinked and looked at her curiously than twitched his ears back as he heard the people enter the forest. He gave a sigh and stood up up streching* Guess I better head out I was supposed to meet Midnight somewhere around here.* He blinked and looked around just noticing the horse from before had disappeared. With a shrug he gave a long sigh and started back along the path following the forest path keeping to the shadows. While he didnt fear anyone he hated fighting and he would rather avoid it as much as possible while he could. He stopped at a paved road and blinked snifing it curiously.* Now this is new to me I didnt think they had gotten this far out yet I guess the humans are evolving faster than what the gods predicted.* He shrugged and crossed the raod entering the field as he looked around calling out* Yo Midnight are you there you told me to meet you here at half past noon.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 am

*She was laying in the grass asleep in her normal human form. She opened her eyes hearing his voice as she looked up towards the sky before sitting up and looking towards him, Her bow laid in her hand.* "I'm here Silver dear. please don't yell." *She said standing up as she looked around silently before looking towards him smiling.* "How was your journey?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Silver looked around than smiled as he ehard her voice and looked toward her. He padded softly toward her and looked into her eyes as his own switched from silver to hazel than back* It was something seems the wolves still have it out for my father, though lucky enough they backed off before I was forced into something I would rather not get involved in and how about you dear how are you?
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:22 am

*She frowned hearing his words* "I've had problems of my own as well so don't feel bad." *She spoke silently as if hinting her sister Mitternacht was around. She stood there as she stroked his fur before walking towards the nearest village. She seemed on edge and on guard as she looked around stealthy. She closed her eyes silently and waited out the rest of the day in the town as she got a room for the both of them. She walked aimlessly around the town bored and tired. Though she picked up dinner on her way home.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:39 pm

Silver watched her curiously throughout the day as he followed her around town. As evenign came around he excused himself and headed back to the room so he could shifted to a better form for the night. He got to the room and sighed as his body blurred and he shifted to his elf form.* i dont know why she is all worried, but i better look into it.*with a frown he left the room and headed toward the edge of town moving careful as he scanned the area.* I dont see anything, but i better be on my toes.* He moved into the forest and hoped Midnight wouldnt worry to much about him as he ducked into the forest his hand on the handle of his blade.*
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:23 pm

*As soon as Silver left the room, Mitternacht entered it in her wolf form. She out ranked Midnight in strength and height in her wolf form. Her fur was a purplish color. The top of her shoulders came up to Midnights head while in her wolf form. She waited in the middle of the room for Midnight to enter. When Midnight opened the door. Mitternacht tackled her out of the room onto the street. Growling the two would fight as Midnight's wings grew from her back opening. They reached a long ways. Hissing Midnight grabbed a knife out of her pocket and flew back out from under Mitternacht and stood in a defensive position.* Midnight: What do you want Mitternacht? *Mitternacht circled Midnight silently lifting her feet with caution as she spoke.* Mitternacht: Your man, Silver... That's his name correct? He seems interesting. Midnight: Your point? Mitternacht: What if he were to see you dead? Midnight: That won't happen. *The two would fight making a rucus as people quickly ran inside or out of their way.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:29 pm

Silver mumbled as he found the remains of someones camp. With a snarl he ran toward town as his form shifted. in his wolf form he howled into the air and ran past the people gathered along town. When he came upon the two fighting he palnted his paws into the ground and raised his wings his eyes flashed from silver to hazel* I thought i smelled someone who wasnt supposed to eb around.*He snapped his fangs and tackled Mitternacht to the ground his teeth at her neck* Now must i be forced to go as far as to kill someone or will you walk away and never return.* He kept his teeth to her neck while nodding at Midnight* I know this isnt ym fight, but in public you can hurt people I'm sorry to itnrupt dear.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 am

*As Mitternacht laid there silently listening to him babble. When he was talking to Midnight, Mitternacht would whip her body, thrashing it violently as she growled viciously. Her entire mouth full of fangs was showing as she grinned. She would then grab his wing with her fangs as she pinned him to the ground before snapping his wing then biting into the bottom of his neck, where his throat was. Midnight stood quickly as blood covered her entire body from both her and Mitternacht. She weakly but quickly ran over tackling Mitternacht off him, biting her by the throat and choking her lightly. Mitternacht brother would enter the town soon after the two went back to fighting. Darcia grabbed Midnight throwing her into Silver as Midnight just laid there for a minute tired before standing. Midnight had more wounds than Mitternacht though Mitternacht out beat Midnight in height and strength. As Midnight laid down silently near silver she watched as Darcia and Mitternacht left the town. She didn't bother to fight both of them, knowing she'd end up dead. She stood, and walked limping heavily towards the inn and laid down on the wood floor, on her side. She passed out, asleep now, though twitched in her sleep as if she was in pain. She wouldn't let silver go near her and her body would take time to heal by its self.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 am

Silver growled as his healing powers went to working healing his wings and his neck before she could do more damage. He stood up and growled at her his fangs showing as the air around him seemed to grow colder.* you girl make a mistake in challanging me in such a closed area.* He snapped his teeth again and caught Midnight before looking at the stranger curiously. when they walked out of town he looked at Midnight than at the two and sighed. After watching Midnight drift off to sleep he followed the strangers scent out of town and into the forest as he walked the forest shivered as he was now unleashing all of his power hoping to end this without a fight, but knew if he was forced to fight he wouldnt go out alone he would take them both out along with himself.*
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:55 pm

*Mitternacht looked towards her brother who was now in the same wolf form as her though the only difference between the two was Mitternachts eyes color. Hers were both yellow instead of one blue and one yellow. Both of her eyes were wolf eyes unlike her brothers, one human and one wolf. They looked like twins, same height, same colored fur, same muscle build. She stopped in her tracks as she smelled the air before turning and looking towards the town. Noticing Silver within the area she growled violently as her wounds had already healed. Midnight laid asleep in her wolf form. Silently she woke and looked around, her wounds healed. She stood and paced the room noticing the door was still opened. She laid down silently waiting for silver to g.et back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Silver stepped into the clearing as the ice cold wind blew through the trees freezing them under a sheet of pure ice as he growled at her back and stood his ground* I didnt come here to fight and I dont care to fight unless I am forced to. You attacked Midnight for no reason and didnt care about any lives that got in your way do you have a good explanation or was all that commotion pointless.*He snapped his fangs* and dont you dare treat me like i'm noone my father is a god and i deserve jsut as much respect.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 pm

*She smirked and broke through the ice as the heat emitted from her legs and body. She then circled Silver lightly as her brother was now able to move. It seemed like fiery aura surrounded the two of them silently. She snapped at him her fangs barely missing his ear. She then stopped circling him as she stood there facing him now.* "She is my enemy there for that makes you mine as well. Now.. Leave us alone for now.. I need to tend to something. We will chat later." *She said before the fiery aura surrounded the two wolves before they vanished. Midnight stayed in the room, back asleep now.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm

Silver growled watching them with a smirkpalying on his face as his silver eyes now shifted to hazel before back.* Idoitic girl you cannot defeat a demi-god for one thing and two I am not here to fight your pointless battles innocent lives arent worth it and you are a waste of space a creature when you want to put others in the way of your battle your not even worth it or the time of a god.*He watched them vanish with a snort and headed back to the inn mumbling*
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 am

*Mitternacht wasn't worried about Silver. In fact she though he was pathetic though thought her sister was even more pathetic for being his mate. She stayed at home with her brother for quite sometime. Meanwhile Midnight laid silently in the room now in the corner of the room dead asleep curled up halfway, her silvery white fur stained with blood slightly, though it would shed then next day. Midnight had fallen asleep waiting for him to get back from arguing with Mitternacht.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 am

Silver sighed and shook his head as he walked slowly back to the inn. He knew he had jsut basicly wasted his time, but he didn't want ore innocents to get hurt in the process of a pointless fight. And that is exactly what he thought it was pointless cause all the did in the end was kill themselves or hurt themselves and hurt innocents. With a sigh he entered the room they shared together and smiled at Midnight before givving a yawn and laying beside her. Laying his head on his paws he closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep*
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 pm

*Midnight woke and looked towards him before placing her head on his back and falling back asleep. Her wounds were healed compeletely by morning. She had no problem getting up and walking fine the next morning. She stood waking early in the morning around 4 or so before the sun was even up. She stood and shifted to her human/archer form and grabed her bow and arrows which were sitting against the wall beside her. He stroked his fur and decided to take a small walk around the town, just to see who all was awake, up and everything.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:03 pm

He slepted quietly through the night quite comfortable around his mate. When he woke late the enxt morning he looked around slightl surprised to find that he was alone. With a yawn he stood up and shifted to his elf form as he headed out toward the marketplace to hopefully find something to eat before he set off to find his mate and figure out why she called him to this particular villege.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:46 pm

*She was playing with the orphans in the town. This town was known for all their orphans and abandoned children. She smiled as she looked up towards the sky before getting tackled by some of the older children. She laughed as she fell back into the grassy area. She chased them, toyed with them, and played with them. She even brought new clothes for them. There was at lest twelve kids there between the ages of 7-16. She smiled enjoying herself as she looked towards the large orphanage that was being built for them that cost her not much money. Though it was like a mansion inside and out. A rich persons house. She hoped she could get if finished by the end of next week for it was already built but needed funiture and paint on the walls. They would have everything they wanted there including their own animal barn and when they got older they would get their own house to live in already paid for in full. She picked up the youngest child who was 6 about to turn seven as she smiled and pointed towards the building while the children gathered around her. She smiled and said "That'll be your guy's new home in a week or two. Hows that sound!" All the kids smiled and spoke to her as if she was their mother. They even called her their mother. Though they knew she wasn't. She held the youngest as she spun around giggling with the child and playing with them all.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Archers Forest   

Back to top Go down

The Archers Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next