Share | 

Rules and regualtions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Rules and regualtions   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Okay you know the drill

1) Keep role paly in this section please unless it is joking around like for example, *Locks someone in a closet* Like that otherwise keep it in the right section please.

2) When your rping please use proper grammer please. I mean yes i'm not perfect nobody is, but keep it at least good enough where we can read it.

3) Once more be respectful if your gonna fight keep others out of it unless they get invovled once more do not make me interefere while on these forums I am god as well as Akira we both are god what we says go dont upset us please.

4) When your rping I ask you at elast semi if you cant i understand, but please that is my only thing i ask in rp keep it to at least two sentences. Or like some of us giant paragraphs.

5) Do not let it get chaotic wait for the other people to post before you post please.

6) Have fun once more

More rules as they come around
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rules and regualtions   Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:45 am

Okay here is a added rule. This is me and Akira's forums. We are the gods in these forums. We don't fight nor do i want a fight in these forums. this isn't yahoo this for fun. some of us don't like fighting. That includes me, but if you start a fight and it gets out of hand me or Akira have the right to do waht we feel is right. you don't like the rules don't join. We aren't palying for seriousness this is the internet have fun and enjoy yourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/

Rules and regualtions
Page 1 of 1