HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lost Wars

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jia aia

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:55 am

Miki could not consentrate on her dinner that night, that woman that waved at her at the bounty hunter building... she looked so much like... wait a sec! "Hey Geas, that woman that waved at us, who was she? a bounty hunter or sumtin?" "Hmmm?" Geas looked up from his plate, unable to speak because his mouth was full, after he swallwed he nodded. "yea, she's a bounty hunter, her name is Dawn, she comes here very often, she's one of the best! and really nice too!" was his answer. Dawn huh... "Well... i was looking for her for a while already, do you know where she lives?" she asked again, this could be a real break through! "Why do ya wanna know?" he asked, "She, eeehm... she's my... eh, she's my big sister!" "Ow, ok sure, never knew she had a baby sister... I can bring you to her place tomorrow, 'kay? you can stay here tonight.", he said. Miki nodded happily, "Thank you so much! i dont know how i can thank you enough!". "well, you could stay a few more days, we made up a new game, but we need at least 6 people for that and we're only with 5... is that okay?" "Sure!" and then, after dinner they went to sleep. Geas with his head at the new game, Miki with her head at Dawn. "Dawn..."she whispered, "I'll find you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Dawn yawned as she drank her way through another glass of wine watching the other bounty hunters with a cold stare. Yawning again she paid her tip and headed up to her room for the night. Laying in bed she stared up at the ceiling trying to think back to where the girl seemed familiar from, but like most of her past it was a blur that refused to be cleared. She growled angrly and tossed a dagger at the wall mumbling about hidden past and closed her eyes hoping to just get lost in dreamland and forget reality for a while.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
jia aia

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

the next morning Geas brought Miki to Dawns house. they said their goodbyes and Geas left to play with the other kids. Miki took a deep breath and knocked on the door, there was no reply so she knocked again, again no reply. "she's still not up? but it's already 9 a.m!" while she knocked again a few guys with angry faces came walking around the corner, but stopped dead in their trackes when they ssaw the little girl furiously kicking the door. "Hey you girl, what business do you have with Dawn?" one of them asked. Miki looked up and stuttered: "eeehm... well, she's my eeeh... my big sister and she accidentily locked me out... do you guys know her?" but she got no reply, insted the men nodded to eichoter and before Miki had time to get her head around wat the hell was going on her arms and legs were tied and she was thrown over the shoulder of one of the man, who was holding a knife against her throat. another was writing some sort of note and pinned it to Dawns front door, then they sped off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Dawn didn't hear the knock on her door or really care at this hour. After a while she woke up and looked around her room once more a bit dazed like every morning. Shaking hr headed she quickly dressed and headed downstairs grabbing her bow and stringing it rather quickly she opened the door and settled it on her back. turing to clos eit she noticed the note and tilted her head as she pulled it from the wood and threw the dagger holding it aside reading it*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Miki was tied to a tree in the forest near the town. "why are you guys doing this?" she asked. "Dawn is a really nice person, and what did i do to you?", one of the men grinned and replied: "That bitch takes all the good stuff... all the big prices, i think it's time for her to repay all the money she took from us... and there's this old case... but that's none of your business. and about you.. you just had the bad luck to bet at the wrong place at the wrong time, little girl, too bad for you. well... if dawn doesnt show up we can always get our payment in beating you up 'till you die... i'd be best for you if she came."
Miki shivered and hoped that dawn had found the note, even though she herself could not read, she knew for sure Dawn could... and she'd come for her for sure... right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazymilenko

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:47 pm

He was walking around(useing crazy) and noticed people in a town walked in decidieng to see what would happen if people saw him
he walked ina nd peaople lookthed at him and started yelling callling him a evil spirt
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.Myspace.com/crazymilenko
jia aia

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:32 pm

while Miki was bound to a tree she could vaguely hear people scream from far away... but that was not her greatest concern now, she was worried, what woud these people want with Dawn? and would they hurt her role model? now way, she could take on a troop of soldiers on her own, this should be no big deal... but what if she didn't came? ... that was something she didn't want to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Dawn shook her head and looked toward the woods slightly irritaitied. She didn't remember having a sister not one that was still alive and she had no idea what old case they were talking about she barely remembered the day before much less years past. With a sigh she headed into the woods. The note stated they were old bounty hunters and she knew that hunters with a grudge never knew how to go away when told. She pondered this girl for a bit as she enared the bounty hunters encamp ment.*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:16 pm

"so, eeehmm... what do you guys want with Dawn? and if you want something from her, can't you just ask? i mean, i'm sure she'll listen to you if you just tell her what's bothering you!" Miki tried to start a conversation, the silence in the woods around them was freaking her out. "Well, you see, little girl," one of the men started, "We have nothing against you, really, but that woman... let me put it this way, a very, very long time ago, there was a man, a serial killer. and not just some serial killer, one that only necked the richest and most powerful people you can find around here. the bounty was in the millions, because nobody could catch the guy, he was like water! and we," he spread his arms and pointred at the men around them, there were about 5, "we almost got him! believe me or not, we almost got him! millions, we would have gotten millions! but then that woman came around, almost still a little girl, just like you, and she snapped him away from us, right away from under our noses! she got the money, and we got nothing at all. that's not fair is it? so now, we want what actually is supposed to belong to us, and i'm sorry, but if she doesn't give it, we gotta kill you. no hard feelings, okay?"

With that the man sat down and started talking loudly with his friends about women in singapore of something like that. Miki didn't hear anything anymore though, her head was spinning and she was feeling nauseous. the logic of these men made no sence to her at all, but what she did get, was that if Dawn wouldn't show up... she'd die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   

Back to top Go down

The Lost Wars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2