Half Moon Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Moon Lake

Welcome to me and Akira's rp forums and descusions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Wars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:38 pm

The kingdom of Pearl and the world of Katsuna were once a very peaceful land. Kids smiled all the time as they ran along the nearby towns and villages weaving their ways under adults who just watched them with smiles as they looked up at the peaceful blue sky above. But it wasn’t to stay that way for in the tenth year of the last kind king of the golden era intruders whose intentions were unknown at the time invaded from the west. They quickly overcame the kingdom’s troops. With no defense left the intruders quickly overcame the king and his few remaining men. As the years went by chaos slowly filled the world as children no longer smiled and the sky was no darkened with smoke of so many killed in the wars that the intruders now known as the Milit quickly started taking down anyone in their ways not afraid of who they killed and who was in their way. Than when all seemed lost someone from in the Milit rose to power a kind man and a family one at that. He quickly made amends for his people’s past deeds and in the growing years all seemed well. But nothing is as it seems the kind king was dieing and among the people restless grew. And those of the Milit who enjoyed war and the battles quickly gained a foothold and within months time the rebellion had grown two sides fought with each other. As the war dragged on more and more people started to fear it would never end and than just like that it did as the king died his brother took the throne, but unlike his brother who was attempting to stop the war he wanted the war to continue and thus it did for many years. Now as we reached the climax of the battle we find ourselves following a young bounty hunter a girl about the age of 23 whose eyes were amber, but as a cold as ice. Welcome to the Lost Wars.
Back to top Go down
http://silverflyingwolf.webs.com/
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Dawn sat perfectly still in the back of the tavern as she watched those around her. Most of them men trying to get her attention she ignored them like they didnt even exist she only had one target in mind at the moment. With a slight giggle that was even colder than her eyes she looked toward a man who looked looked roughly like any other bandit would in this time and age. He had a long ragged beard and cruel eyes. Along his face scars crossed each other in a attempt to dominate his face. She giggled again and fingered her bow lightly as she stood up and walked toward the man with a with a twink in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:12 am

The man blinked and took a step back watch her curiously* May I help you little lady?* She raised her eyebrows and giggled," Why yes you can. You seem like a big strong man would you care to buy me a drink and later we can ajorn to my room for the night and i'll give you a nice back message." The man blushed as Dawn fluttered her eyebrows, but anyone who looked in her eyes would see something cold as ice as she planned to lure the man to her room than kill him in cold blood.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:02 pm

in one of the dark corners in the back of the tavern a young girl, no older than 5 short years, clasped her stuffed bunny in her hands and pressed it against her chest when she heard a very beautiful woman with cold amber eyes seducing a bandid-like looking man. "stange people in town these days, pooky, we better watch our steps, okay?" she whispered to the stuffed animal, and she looked the woman over once again. it's been said that young children see things older people don't, and she could just feel the danger and bloodlust radiating from the woman's smooth skin.
when her father, the innkeeper, called her and asked her to make the beds for the guests upstairs before the night would spread its dark wings over the town and the tavern would close for the night, she ran upstairs without hesitation.
she had a feeling something bad would happen, and she didn't wat to be near when it happened.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Dawn looked toward the girl as she ran upstairs and narrowed her eyes curiously. She suspected that the girl had already figured out her intentions, but she wans't here to hunt little children, no her prey was this man in front of her. Though as it was enaring night the man became more touchy than what she liked in her pray and she was getting a bit annoyed when she felt the dodest sensation outside. Taking a peek out the large tavern window she tilted her head and watched a line of sodliers enter from the west. With a frown she looked at the bandit and with the coldest smile she had she grabbed the dagger on her waist and with a slice before the man knew what happen his head was laying at her feet, his eyes rolled into his head. With a giggle to herself she looked back out the window and waited to see what happen next.*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:22 pm

the soldiers that just arrives in the town after a tireing march thorough all of the country were brought to a halt in front of a tavern by their leader when terrified screams and shrieks were to be heard from inside the tavern. women and men were running oudside while screaming "Murder, murder!" and trying to get as far away from the merciless murderer as they possebly could, wich wasn't very far, considering that this was a very small village and almost all houses and shops were located at the edges of the town square. immediately the soldiers got the command to barge into the tavern and get the one responsible for this ruckus, there had been enough trouble on the way already, they did NOT need another getaway.

when they got into the tavern they immediately saw the headless body of the man lying next to a beautiful woman who had sunken to her knees and was crying her heart out in fear. a goup of soldiers ran to the woman to get her away from the crimescene when another group went upstairs to see if there was anyone was hiding there.

when the men got close enough to the woman to grab her arm and help her up, Dawn smirked to herself and pulled her arm away. she kicked the man's legs in a way that he ended up smaching his face in the table beside her and pulled out her knife in one swift moment, it was showtime.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Dawn smirked to herself as she looked at the soldiers* I'm a bounty hunter working for the king you serve this guy was a bandit in charge of the westrn territory I believe i just saved you some trouble. unles sof coruse you want o start some trouble i'm not afraid to show you why they call me the Dark angel of Death.* She held her dagger with a smirk as she prepared for a possible attack.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 pm

"you... you are serving the king aswell?" the leader asked, "Why yes i do, now, let me leave or face the consequences of your actions of you dont.". the men stapped back, being tired and not wanting another fight, they took her words for granted. their leader was not such and easily to convince man, though, "I believe nothing of your story! you are just a rogue, a bandid out to take innocent peoples lives! we will not let you get away!" the men that had just come down after searching the attic joined forces with the others, not noticing the little girl that peeked down from above the stairs.
having grown up in the tavers, she knew all hiding places, so the soldiers hadn't found her.
seeing that it was a lost case, Dawn got ready for battle, grabbing the attention and admiration of the girl at once.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Dawn frowned and rolled her eyes.* i can't believe such idoits you men make it is a bit silly and pointless to fight someone stronger than you at this moment anyway.* With a sigh to herself she mumbled and without a second thought dug her dagger into the first mans throat and brought her foot up to hit the second one hard in the chin breaking his face in the process. with a giggle she raised the bloodied dagger and waited* I think for once it is you who are the bad guys i mean look you broke my nail.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:48 pm

"okay, now is the time, pooky, we should take a chance to get out of here when we can, i'm so sorry for this!" the girl, who's name was Miki, whispered to her stuffed bunny, right before she ripped his head off and started digging around in his stuffing. the woman from before had now started to fight the soldiers, and she looked pretty darn confident in herself.
she pulled a catapult out of the bunny's body and took one of the pebbles she had stuffed in her pocket earlier this day. she placed the pebble on the leather piece of the string and pulled the elastick material back, as the fighting downstairs continued, she aimed for the left eye of one of the soldiers at the back.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Dawn kicked another out of the way and mumbled to herself as she dodged under one* This is getting annoying* She growled and bite one soldier who cried out with pain* Don't touch me this is why I hate men you are all jerks.*She growled and kicked another in the chest and giggled as she even went as far to hit one where the sun doesn't shine.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:19 pm

"You, you, you WITCH! get her down now!" the leader of the soldiers screamed, standing somewhere in the middle of the mop of soldiers, wich was getting sloughtered at one side and was lieing on the floor screaming "omg my eye!" on the other. wait, what? he turned around and saw another man fall to his knees, holding his hands in front of his left eye, while blood was running across his face. a few more were crawling around the same way, and one pointed at the stairs, right before passing out from bloodloss. the leader looked up the stairs and looked straight into the eyes of a little girl with a catapult, who was now aiming at- he had no time to see who she aimed at, because he felt a burning pain in his left eye at the moment Miki had released her hold on the pebble and let it shoot away. he too felt to his knees while yelling all the ugly words he knew.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Dawn blinked and looked around her as she smirked some and looked toward the little girl* Very nice work little one, you have the makings to be a very fine bounty hunter one day keep up the good work.*Dawn smiled and threw some gold on the counter before pulling back her long red hair and heading out into the streets and heading toward the forest whsitling softly to herself*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 pm

when the woman left miki could just hear her say "Very nice work little one, you have the makings to be a very fine bounty hunter one day keep up the good work.", these words made her smile, never had anyone praised her for her catapult handeling, they said the way she could take out a full grown man in the blink of an eye with it was the devils work. quickly she ran into her room, grabbing the bag with clothes and some supplies she had hidden under her bed, and running downstairs with the bag over her shoulder, she was SO not going to stay here and grow up to be one of the other women in the town, only living to be housewifes, taking care of the kids, making dinner... all that stuff, she had to get away, and now was the time to do it! since her mom died when she was 3 years old, she had to grow up very fast and was pretty mature for her age.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Dawn mumbled to herself as she stopped on the edge of town and looked toward the path seeing another army moving up toward the villege. Giving a sigh she quickly moved under cover as this arm was completely diffrent than the one she ahd jsut seen moving in from the other side. She shook her ehad as she realized that this war was getting closer and closer to happening. Shaking her ehad she moved into the forest and left the town behind her hoping to avoid anymore trouble till she at least collected the bounty that was owed her.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:45 pm

"Where did she go, daddy?! tell me where she went!" miki yelled at her father just outside the tavern, she was furious! that woman had just gotten away WAY too quick and easy! she had to find her no matter what! "Why do you want to know that, my little girl? and whats up with the bag?", her father asked. "i was just curious!" "Well if thats the case she went left at the eastern gate, but what's with all the stuff in your ba-" "HEY!" a man screamed from inside. "It looks like these guys were hit in their eyes with pebbles or someting!" Miki froze up and looked at her father, who was fuming with anger. "Miki..."he growled, and the girl saw this as the perfect moment to get the hell out of the village. zig-zagging throught another group of soldiers who was entering the village, she got out and ran into the forest, off the road. now all she had to do was get back on the track of the deadly beauty.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Dawn moved through the forest silently keeping mostly quiet to avoid attractign trouble from either the road or the forest itself. After the moon had risen so far into the sky that the moonlight was reflecting off her skin she stopped and settled down under a willow tree that was sitting perfectly and quite beautiful between every other tree in the forest. She smiled to herself the first true smile she had smiled in a while as she remembered a tree just like this in her old home before it was destroyed. With a sigh she elaned back agaisnt the abrk and closed her eyes drifting off to sleep quietly*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:54 pm

Miki had looked around in the forest untill her eyelids became heavy and she could not possible go on anymore, she was, after all, just a little girl. she just came by a lake when she nearly fell off her feet of fatique and settled herself behind an old willow tree, away from the water, because the reflection of the moon in the water surface made her tired eyes hurt. just like that, under the dark nights sky, she drifted off to sleep, in a dreamworld full of adventures and heroes and evil bastards that had to get defeated... could it get any better?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:57 pm

Dawn mumbled in her sleep and fell into a deeper sleep as she curled up on the other side of the willow tree and hummed softly in her sleep. When she woke in the morning it was well past noon. With a groan she rose to a sitting postion and rubbed her eyes blinking confused as she looked around suddenly feeling a bit lost.*
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:16 pm

when the sun rose, a few sunrays had gathered the courage to softly pull at Miki's closed eyelids, and woke her up. she stood and took some bread out of her bag, and ate it while walking around for a bit. the sun made the water of the lake sparkle and because of the soft breeze that made the leaves of the trees rustle, the surface of the water moved and the reflection of the light on the trees got moved too. she looked up at the willow tree and wondered if there would be others of the same kind growing just as beautiful around here.
forgetting her worries for a while she took off her clothes and jumped into the ice cold water, she splashed around and felt like she was on top of the world for a while. but soon her thoughts got back to the mistery woman, and she got ready to continue her search.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 am

Dawn gave a yawn as she gathered her bow in her hand and moved up into the enarest tree. After many years she had become a excellant shot from even this distance as she narrowed her eyes and launched a arrow into the head of a small buck who was grazing nearby. With a smirk Dawn return her bow to it's proper place and jumpped from the tree walking past the lake and to the fallen deer* Breakfast.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 am

after half a day of walking Miki came across a village, wich looked a lot like her own, only a bit bigger. she went around in town asking for a beautiful woman with amber eyes, and when anyone would ask her why she was searching for the woman she would reply that it was her mother and that she had lost got lost in the woods.
after a while, when nobody seemed to have seen the woman, she called it a day. in an allyway she saw a few children of her own age and a few a bit older playing some games. "HEY! can i join in?" she asked the boy who was standing closest to her, he looked up from the marbles he had just thrown on the ground and looked her over. he had bright blue eyes, dark brown hair and a tanned skin, he seemed about the same age as her. the other children gathered around, "Yea sure, the more friends the better! c'mon!" he said, and she threw her bag against the wall and joined in on the games the others were already playing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Dawn expertly skinned the deer and after letting the meat smoke for a bit using some magic of her own she packed up the jerky and taking a few pieces with her she ehaded out toward the nearby town. Much like the last one this one was ready for the war, but a bit more protected and she had to clarify which king she worked with ebfore she was allowed to enter. She passed the children playing and stopped for a second thinking one of the girls looked strangely familiar before giving a slight shrug and contiuneing on her way toward the bounty center to collect her prize.
Back to top Go down
jia aia

jia aia

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:58 pm

after playing for a while Geas, the boy Miki met first, showed her around the town. he told her about all the buildings, and soon she became a bit more familiar with her new surroundings, she was a really quick learner. this village was also loaded with soldiers of all kinds, just like the ones that were entering her own village the moment she left. "Hey, what is that? it looks kinda scary..." she asked Geas when they stoppped in front of a building with 'wanted' posters covering all the outside walls, every now and again somebody would pass by and take a poster off the wall. "Oh, that is the bounty hunter's headquarter, ya know, where bounty hunters pick their target and get their reward... we should probably not come too close, its not safe." was his responds. they stuck around for a little longer, watching the bounty hunters leaving and entering the house, before leaving for dinner. Geas had asked Miki to come and have dinner at his place that night, for she was his newest friend.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 pm

Dawn approached the building entrance ebfore turning to look at the two children. She knew the boy from the few times she had been here before collecting her bounty and waved at him with a chuckle since at such a young age she knew that he was innocent enough to at least show some emotions to. She looked toward the girl and riased her eyebrows. She looked familiar, but she wasn't exactly sure how, probably some girl the boy had introduced her to at some point. With a wave at her as well she ehaded inside to collect her bounty.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lost Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Wars   The Lost Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lost Wars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Moon Lake :: Role Playing :: World setting-
Jump to: